Returns and cancellations
We hope you are satisfied with all the products you bought, but if you are not completely satisfied, below you will find the details of our refund policy.
We strongly recommend that all items be completely checked at the time of delivery. In general, unless otherwise indicated, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it meets one or more of the following conditions:
- It is different from what was ordered.
- It is defective
- Physical damage suffered during childbirth.
- Some parts are missing
- If the products do not match your order / recipe
- The products are defective or physically damaged.
- The products have a shelf life of less than 3 months.
- You have the right to return your items within 14 business days and receive a full refund.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with the price tags intact, the user’s manual, the warranty cards, the original accessories and in the original box / packaging of the manufacturer as delivered
- In the case of medicines, the items must be returned completely, in their original condition, with the box, strip and packaging intact.
- If you want to return a device that stores personal information, make sure you have removed all that information from the device before returning it.
- Perishable items
- Items not sealed with a seal of protection due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- Personal hygiene products.
- Products purchased at a settlement sale and marked as “non-returnable” on the details page of the category or details of the product.
- Gift cards
We are pleased to accept a full refund and issue a full refund for the prescription drugs if meets one or more of the following conditions:
Acceptable return items
Trust Pain Relief Med Store will not be responsible in any way for the misuse or use of such information.
Please note that we can not accept returns for the following:
How to return an item? Contact our customer service
within 14 business days after receiving your items by email or by completing the form on our contact page.
Once you have notified our customer service team about the return of your items, you will receive instructions on how and where to send or leave your items returned.
Options may include mailing, collection by our delivery agent or return at a designated Pain Relief Med Store Agent.
Please note that all options are not available in all areas and our customer service will make every effort to facilitate a convenient option.
Unfortunately, we can not cover the return costs of your items and we can not be responsible for the damages incurred during transit. Make sure they are properly secured and packaged, and we recommend that you send all returned items through a branded courier service when necessary.
How long will it take to process my return?
Our goal is to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving the item, however, it may take up to 30 days to receive the refund through the original payment method.
Please note that when processing the return, we are entitled to deduct a refund amount to reflect any loss of income in the value of the returned items that may be 100%, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods for you. .
In some cases, we may be able to offer only a replacement or a credit note instead of a refund. We will notify you accordingly as soon as the return is processed by our returns department.